Thursday, March 18, 2010

March Break in Phoenix - Day 6

Thursday

This day was reserved for just me and my mum. I picked her up at her apartment, which is very posh. After fiddling around on her new computer all morning, we went out and had an excellent lunch at Red Lobster. Yum Yum. Clam fetticini. My favorite.

Mum & Sami playing Mah Jongg on her new computer.


After lunch (and dessert) we headed to the shops to buy my mom a new quilt. She chose the prettiest one we found... lots of pink flowers.

Mum showing off her new bedspread. Sami's not too sure about it.

It was sooooo nice to have a day alone together. Even though I'd seen my mum everyday (except for Monday), it can be hard catching up in the midst of so many people.

I just loved her new apartment.

Mum's living room of her new Scottsdale Apartment.
Check out the fireplace and those French patio doors.
Posh place isn't it?

It is so obvious that the move from the Kivel Care Campus (the Senior Apartment we moved her to in June) to this new place in Scottsdale... was so right for her. Mum and Sami seem so happy here together. Now I know why she is in such good health right now... she's very happy with her life.

Mum & Sami. He likes their new place too!